If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn‘s considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the CEH 312 50 Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps.
With 鈥?strong>Cloud computing鈥?/strong> completely overhauling today’s business scenario, AWS, Microsoft Azure and many other vendors are entering the business landscape today. AWS or 鈥?strong>Amazon web services鈥?/strong> is a leading cloud service provider that powers startups and established organizations with services such as storage, computation, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning, IoT (Internet of Things) and more. These services enable the organizations to achieve their business goals in a cost effective and effective manner.
In spite of so many vendors and customers entering the cloud market, AWS has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant in Cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for the ninth year in a row. (Gartner Report:Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, Worldwide (2019))
AWS has introduced many certifications and the 鈥楢WS Security鈥?certification is one of them and it has gained widespread acceptance. Here are a few details about the exam.
Skills validated by the exam:
From the AWS website, here is a list of skills that is validated by the exam:
- 鈥淎n understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk鈥?(AWS Certified Security – Specialty)?
Recommended experience before taking the exam:
- Two years experience securing AWS workloads
- At least 5 years experience of IT security experience
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable CEH 312 49 Dumps provider like that of the ITCertDumps.
About the exam:
Here are the details about the exam:
|Format of exam||Multiple choice, multiple answer|
|No. of questions||170|
|Cost||300 USD (40USD for practice exam)|
|Languages offered in||English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese|
|Delivered by||Testing center|
|Passing grade||750 out of 1000|
The exam has five domains and they are listed below with their weightages:
|Domain 1: Incident Response||12%|
|Domain 2: Logging and Monitoring||20%|
|Domain 3: Infrastructure Security||26%|
|Domain 4: Identity and Access Management||20%|
|Domain 5: Data Protection||22 %|
?How to prepare for the exam:
- Book an exam date 3-4 months away (depending on your AWS experience)
- Prepare the resources to study for the exam
- Establish a routine to study for the exam(weekday or weekend) and plan for business trips and personal trips
- Revise the week before the exam
- Relax the day before the exam and get a good night’s rest
- You are guaranteed to pass the exam!
Resources for the exam:
While there are several resources on the net, these are some resources that will help you pass the exam:
- AWS Whitepapers and Guides
- AWS: Security Best Practices on AWS: Learn to secure your data, servers, and applications with AWS?
- AWS Security Best Practices (AWS Whitepaper)?
- Mastering AWS Security: Create and maintain a secure cloud ecosystem
In addition, we at InfoSec Train offer AWS Certified Security 鈥?Specialty Training 鈥?/strong>do contact us for more details to pass the exam on the first attempt!!
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the CEH 312 76 Dumps, which are being offered at the ITCertDumps.