We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the AWS CLF C01 Solutions Architect Cloud Practitioner Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
Career Growth is an important aspect of every professional’s life. But sometimes after reaching a certain level of career things start to slow down and growth seems to get stagnant. If you are in such a situation and looking for something which can boost up your career then you must consider PMP® Certification. Through this article, I will give you complete insights in what is PMP® and how it can help in advancing your career.
Below are the topics I will be covering in this article:
- What is PMP®?
- Why PMP® Certification?
- How PMP® Certification helps?
- Who should go for PMP®?
What is PMP®?
PMP stands for Project Management Professional®. It is a globally acknowledged professional certification program in project management, that legalizes a professional’s education, experience, skill and competency that is required to lead and direct projects. Project Management Institute (PMI), USA is the official provider of PMP® Certification. PMI is a not-for-profit professional membership association dedicated exclusively for the project management profession.
Since successful projects are the main pillars of any company, it is very important to have an organized and strategic approach in the initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. In any industry, a project manager bears the responsibility for successful project development and completion. PMP® Certification ensures that the Project Manager is capable of applying nothing but the best practices in terms of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the project activities as per the requirement.
Why PMP® Certification?
The list of privileges that you can enjoy once you get PMP Certified are unending but below I have listed down the most intriguing ones:
- Utility across various industries
- Improves Team Work and people orientation
- Enhances Risk Management Skills
- Provides you the opportunity for Continuous Learning
- Refines your problem-solving skills
- Makes you more responsible
- Upgrades your leadership quality
- Provides you an edge over non-PMPs
- Gives you a platform for worldwide recognization
- Boosts up your salary
To know more about these you can refer to this following video:
Top 10 Reasons to Get PMP® Certified | Edureka
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the AWS DVA C01 Certified Developer Associate Dumps offered in the ITCertDumps’s Bootcamp Program.
This video will give you enough reasons to go for PMP Certification and tell you why it is mostly preferred by the professionals. This video will also brief you on the latest updates, various job opportunities, and the market trends that PMP® Certification offers you.
How PMP® Certification helps?
PMP® Certification is one of the most prestigious and serious certifications available in the market. In order to get PMP Certification under your belt, you need to clear the PMP® Certification Exam. You can trust me when I say clearing PMP Certification Examination is no joke. It requires complete dedication, hard work, and rigorous training to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of the project management concepts. Now you might ask why so much for a certification?
Well, the answer is quite simple, Project Manager is the sole person who is responsible for driving the project towards success. Since the entire process of Project Management is an extensive network of tasks and activities which need continuous monitoring and management, organizations need something as a guarantee before entrusting their project to a single person. As mentioned before, PMP® Certification acts as proof of the capabilities and the expertise of a professional. Not just this, PMP ® Certification helps in various other aspects such as:
- For the people moving from the technical domain to a Project Management role, it provides a holistic picture of the entire PM process for a better understanding of the upcoming challenges in managing projects.
- PMP® Certification also helps in solidifying their foundation in Project Management concepts and provides them with a definitive framework for implementing them in the future.
- With a stronghold on the Project Management concepts in any project environment, Project Managers are often expected to lead the project through its various stages of lifecycle starting from the initiation till its delivery.
- A Project Manager with PMP® Certification under his/her belt is capable of having a cohesive overview of the project which helps in better management of the project.
- Also, in order to clear the PMP® Certification exam, a Project needs to understand and learn various key principles of project management by heart which helps in effective decision making and comprehend nothing but the best practices all time.
- Since PMP® Certification is the de-facto standard for best practices in project management, PMP certified professionals always get the edge over non-certified professionals in the market across the globe.
Now that you know what is PMP®, its benefits and how it helps an individual in his/her career, let’s now move ahead and see who should go for this certification.
Who should do PMP® Certification?
Before I get into the details, one thing I would like to make very clear that this certification is definitely not for the freshers. Unless you have either a four-year Under Graduate degree with 3 years work experience of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management training. Or a high school diploma along with an associate’s degree with 5 years of work experience of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management training.
Now that the eligibility criteria are clear let’s focus on the job roles.
Well to be honest, there is nothing specific for this certification. You can be anything like Project Manager, Business Analyst, Delivery Manager, Program Manager or even Associate Project Manager to be able to apply for this certification. Not just this, as mentioned before you can also belong to any industry such as healthcare, construction, IT, finance, KPO, BPO, education etc., and still can apply for PMP® Certification. This makes switching industries in mid-career easy and risk-free.
With this, I come to the end of this article on what is PMP®. I hope I was able to provide you a clear understanding of PMP® Certification, its benefits and who should go for it. If you want to learn more about PMP Certification, you can refer here: PMP Exam
If you found this “What is PMP® Certification” article relevant, check out the PMP® Certification Exam Training by Edureka, a trusted online learning company with a network of more than 250,000 satisfied learners spread across the globe.
Got a question for us? Please mention it in the comments section and we will get back to you.